Bariatric wheelchair Traveler HD Heavy duty
Everest & Jennings introduces the Bariatric wheelchair Traveler HD Heavy duty, the latest in a long tradition of quality wheelchairs. The Bariatric wheelchair Traveler HD provides the ideal solution to the need for a heavy duty frame designed to support up to 500 lb users.
The Bariatric wheelchair Traveler HD comes with double cross braces, heavy-duty 5/8″ diameter axles, and a long lasting, embossed back and seat upholstery with a double inner liner for durability.
- Available in 20″, 22″ and 24″ seat widths, with 18″ seat depth (1″ longer than standard). Meets Medicare K0007 specifications.
- The Traveler HD is manufactured with the same commitment to quality Everest & Jennings is known for.
- Embossed black leatherette upholstery with double inner lining for durability
- Hammer tone paint provides a long lasting and durable finish
- Reinforced frame at all critical load-bearing points
- “Tool Free” adjustable front rigging
- Chart pocket standard on back upholstery
- 24″ x 1″ black plastic wheels with black handrims and non-marking polyurethane tires
- Industry compatible front rigging with heel loops standard on swing away footrests
- Durable aluminum black footplates
- Available in Detachable Desk and Full Length Armrests
- Two position axle and caster fork provides 2″ seat height adjustment
- Maximum weight capacity 500 lb Evenly distributed
- Meets Medicare code K0007
- Latex Free
- Depth of seat: 18 inches
- Seat height: 18 or 20 inches
- Back height: 16.5 inches
- Total height: 36 inches
- Total seat width for 20 inch seats: 28.5 inches
- Total width seat for 22 inch seats: 30.5 inches
- Total seat width for 24 inch seats: 32.5 inches
- Total width closed: 12.5 inch
- Weight 57 lbs
Warranty 5 year warranty on sideframe and crossbraces