Wheelchair lightweight Medline k4 with flip back desk arm with removable wheels
Wheelchair lightweight Medline K4 with flip back desk arm weighs less than 30 lbs without front rigging
Medline K4 ultralight wheelchair with swivel and fold-away armrest
The Medline K4 Ultralight Wheelchair from Medline is the latest in a long tradition of quality wheelchairs. The Medline K4 is the newest addition. This high strength, super lightweight wheelchair joins the Excel K line, a brand respected for performance and durability.
The ultra light Medline K4 wheelchair has a high resistance.
The wheelchair has a wheel for adjusting the seat height to 17.5 ” or 19.5″, it is a multi-position model.
It comes standard with non-marking polyurethane tires and anti-tip front casters.
Durable and lightweight TIG welded frame folds up for easy transport
Soft rolling latex tires are strong and puncture free for durability
Quick-release axles allow easy, tool-free removal from the rear wheels
Weight capacity 300lbs
- Weighs 30 pounds without footrest
- Black nylon padding
- Non-marking polyurethane tires
- Industry-compatible footrests as well as standard heel buckles
- Arm support tilting back
- Seat height adjustable in two positions in 2 “increments with adjustment caster
- 300 lbs weight capacity
- Meets Medicare Code K0004
- Latex free
- Limited lifetime warranty on side frame and cross braces
- Seat height: 17.5 inches and 19.5 inches
- Backrest height: 17 inches
- Total height: 38 inches
- Total closed width: 12 inches
- Weight 32 lbs
- Total seat width for 16 inch seats: 23.5 inches
- Total seat width for 18 inch seats: 25.5 inches
- Total seat width for 20 inch seats: 27.5 inches